Thank you to everyone who came out to the practical orientation on Saturday!
The second half of the orientation will be on Monday February 25 at 7PM-9PM and is a Football theory (101) class. It will be held at YMP Accounting (530 8 Street South). We will cover the following in very broad brush strokes:
- Overall point of the game
- Belief that personnel drives the philosophy
- Offense: positions, division of resources, split flow, attack, ball control, turnovers, momentum, motion, formations
- Defense: positions, tackling, containment, zone, man, force, blitz
- Special teams: what are the six teams and very basic terms and mandates
There is no need to register or pay, just show up!
If you have any questions, contact Jamie Fisher at email@example.com